A song a day, keeps the worries away!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Yahi meri zindagi hai!

This was planned much earlier. I hope to put it into practice now.
A song a day and I don't want to restrict myself to any particular genre.
The music I post is more for the feel and the situation/incident/person/mood that reminded me of the song that day..

I've been in a new city and a new country for the last one month. And I've just about started to really enjoy and feel at peace with my life here. Moreover the weather has changed in the last two days from scorching heat to extremely pleasant with a light cool breeze blowing on your face while you're walking the side-walk.

I just returned home after some grocery shopping with my i-pod in my ears and this song playing at full volume. Made my day.


Hope it does something similar to you!

"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. It is the electrical soil in which the spirit lives, thinks and invents."

No comments:

Post a Comment