A song a day, keeps the worries away!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A new day

I woke up this morning after a 4-day long fun weekend. A weekend of squash, swimming, table tennis, MATLAB, C++ and Macroeconomics!

Most such days would start with a "Damn the mini-vacation is over!" It wasn't the case today. Even though the first class of the day was something I was least looking forward to. For some reason, I still had a big smile on my face. For the same reason, I woke up at 6.30 am with no fuss whatsoever. Maybe it was the new toaster we bought. (Yes we can finally have toast with our morning coffee!)

Whatever be the case, such a mood is something to savor. So on the walk to the bus stop in the morning this is the song my I-pod played, while i stared into the sun wearing my (new) sun glasses.


Things seemed perfect like I had it all.

What you don't have, you don't need it now,
What you don't know, you can feel it somehow.

"Music is a safe type of high. It's more the way it was supposed to be. That's where highness came from, I guess, anyway. It's nothing but rhythm and motion."

No comments:

Post a Comment