A song a day, keeps the worries away!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A different way to be

From corporate job to academics.

The change is quite amazing. As much as I loved working, as much as I miss the Bloomberg terminal, the fixed income weeklies and the non-farm payrolls conference calls, academic life in a top class university has its own charm. Strict statistical proofs, math fundamentals, computer science simulations and the efficient market hypotheses is just as fascinating. Even though its quite a different way to be.

There is a certain smoothness about academic life, which is unique to it. I know I've probably exercised what is probably my last option on education. I just want to make it deep in the money.
Now is the time to learn.


"Music, the greatest good that mortals know, And all of heaven we have below"

No comments:

Post a Comment