A song a day, keeps the worries away!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Still haven't found what I'm looking for?

One of our best friends just got engaged recently. Its one of his biggest dreams coming true. He said in our first year in college, "Yaar life mein settle hona hai!"

Everyone has dreams at that age. Only few go on to fulfill them exactly when and how they want. This guy did it. And in the best way possible..I call it the "Socha na tha" adaptation of real life. I still remember him walking the corridors of the hostel singing U2's song in his torn voice.

His words now seem quite wise. Have I still haven't found what I'm looking for?

Well the answer is a song. And its not the one which it seems I've made obvious. So click below, before you make any conclusions!


"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music"

1 comment: