A song a day, keeps the worries away!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Leaving Home

I just spent my best few days in this country last week, visiting a friend in a part of the globe I hadn't even heard of before last year. Now that I'm back to Pittsburgh, I feel like I'm back to KGP after the winter break.

Amongst several things we did in those few days, was playing cards. Of course, with music in the background...great speakers too! We heard our favorite tracks, revisited some forgotten songs and traveled across the dimensions of time and space in music.
But for some very weird reason, this song stood out in my memory. It connected probably as a true representation of the house, rather home, that I visited. Just like the "gaon" in the song, there was love in the air and a feeling of being loved.
If you know me, you know what I'm talking about and whom this post is dedicated to.

http://new.saavn.com/search/virasat
Song: Ek Tha Raja

By the way...this was an awesome movie, with shockingly good music from Anu Malik.
Other songs from the film are also highly recommended.
Try,

"Melody and rhythm find their way to the secret places of the soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment