A song a day, keeps the worries away!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Song for all seasons

This is not only a romantic song. Its not only about love.
This song is also about warmth, faith, discovery, success, joy, satisfaction, fun, friendship, reassurance, anticipation, relief, appreciation, exploration, reconciliation, hope, about being loved and feeling it. Yes this song has it all.

Its been an amazing past few days and I've felt all of the above. The new year has begun with these emotions for me and for some of my closest friends. We're beginning to see the sunrise of the new eras of our lives. Two of them are getting married in the next two months and I pray for their happiness. And for everyone else happiness is just around the corner.

I know this song has been over-played and over-sung, but there's much more to it apart from its catchy beat and the singer's lovely voice. You might think that I'm resorting to the most popular songs for lack of other melodies. But no, I think this song is divine. This time when you hear it try and let it sink deep in your heart. Believe me there's more to it than what you've noticed so far. I hope you see it.


"Teri nigahen, paa gayi raahein
Par tu yeh soche, jaaoon na jaoon,
Yeh zindagi jo, hai naachti jo
Kyun bediyon mai hai tere paaon
Preet ki dhun par naach le paagal
Udta agar hai udne de aanchal
Kaahe koi apne ko aise tarsaaye"


No comments:

Post a Comment